Skip to main content

Perfect top for Desk to Dinner

Shop the Post

J.Crew faux-wrap crepe top, leopard print loafers, Whitby satchel, Rayban sunnies

 

Do you visualize yourself wearing the outfit that you are looking at while shopping online or while browsing in the store? I always do! And subconsciously, I am always imagining myself wearing it to office. If it does not pass my work-litmus-test, chances are I am not buying it, unless if I am shopping for a specific occasion.

So finding something that is dressy to be worn to dinner with friends and ofcourse makes me excited to dress up for work in the mornings, it’s just perfect.

Love this top with the faux wrap style giving it a sophisticated touch and the playful belt and peplum lend it a the right amount of not too much business look.

Hope your weekend was good. Mine was pretty low-key after a very long time. We just really took it easy all weekend – got up late, lazy long breakfasts, explored a little hidden gem in the city, stopped by my favorite coffee shop … it was a good detox having a no agenda weekend.

What does your week look like?

We have a jam-packed week or I should say next three days really and the we are headed for a little vacation to Ponte Vedra. So excited. xo Neha

 

J.Crew faux-wrap crepe top, leopard print loafers, Whitby satchel, Rayban sunnies

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360