Skip to main content

Summer Getaway Essentials

Dress, cat-eye sunnies, white checkin suitcase, sandals, summer floppy hat, summer straw tote

So why don’t we go somewhere only we know?

The idea of good weather is so intoxicating. It doesn’t matter which part of the world you are in – whether it is hot most of the year, or it never really warms up, or if you have to go through a grueling winter to enjoy the summer sun! It truly doesn’t matter . – The idea of good weather makes you want to go out, grab ice-cream, roll down the windows and take a long drive, pack your bags and take impromptu trips.

So when T.J.Maxx, reached out asking if I’d like to curate some summer getaway essentials from their website?

My response – Getaway essentials from TJMaxx.com? – ABSOLUTELY!!.

I don’t know a single person who after having shopped at T.J.Maxx once, doesn’t keep going back. One of the biggest fans I know? My mom! One of her favorite things to do when she is visiting me here, is going to shop at T.J.Maxx.  Now you know where I get my love for shopping from =))

Quick raise of hands, did you know that T.J.Maxx  also has a website? I came to know about it not too long ago myself and have been loving sIsn’t that a treat for online shoppers ? Just like the T.J.Maxx stores that we have all come to love, tjmaxx.com offers women’s, men’s & kids’ fashion & accessories, women’s shoes, beauty products, home décor, and so much more at an amazing value!

Now back to talking about summer getaway essentials –

Luggage 

Statement luggage pieces are having a moment right now. Colorful, metallic, neutrals – chic and sturdy  – everything you need to make your travel style stand out. This hardside spinner suitcase in white is beautiful and perfect as a carry-on suitcase. Also not too heavy which gives you a few bonus pounds to stuff in. win-win!

Dresses 

There are so many, I mean SO many dresses  on tjmaxx.com, plus there’s a variety of styles at various price points. If there’s something you like while browsing online, grab it! Because similar to their stores, there is an ever-changing selection of treasures on site, and chances are that the item that you love will go soon. No matter what occasion or where you are headed this summer or even if you’re just having a relaxing staycation – there are casual and dressy outfits options to choose from. I couldn’t resist this adorable off the shoulder option, even if you don’t have a vacation planned, pop on this dress and you’ll immediately feel like you’ve been whisked away to a tropical island.

Summer Accessories

No look is complete without accessories and there are plenty on tjmaxx.com that will easily fill up your cart.

Tote bags ,sun hats (how cute is this one!), and sandals are quintessential accessories for summer. Pack them for a beach day, fill your tote with snacks for the road trip, or books and headphones for the flight! Love this one with tassels – Oui! For shoes, I loved these white mesh sandals on the website and as I am checking them now, only a few sizes are left. But don’t worry, there are so many cute sandals perfect for summer. And besides, there are always new styles to discover.  Not to forget completing the look with a pair of trendy sunnies. I am obsessed with these cat-eye sunglasses that I snagged at such a great price.

I loved shopping on the site and the in-store returns option is helpful when you aren’t sure of sizing.

Whatever your summer plans, I hope they are fun, fabulous, fashionable and memorable! xo Neha

 

A big Thank You to T.J.Maxx for partnering on this post

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.