Skip to main content

Our Holiday Home Decor

 

Christmast-decor-white-shelf-gold-decor-shelfie

Shop the Shelf decor : floating shelves, stocking holders, reindeer tray, micro LED fairy string lights, little window print, gold bell, faux fur stockings

Christmas tree & mantle decor from Grandin Road : white tree, small pre-lit flockeed trees, ornaments, Ho-Ho marquee, mantle garland

I am so excited to share a glimpse of our home all decked up for the holidays. T’is season is about love, family time, great food and decking the halls. It is such a wonderful feeling to come to a house in the evening that is lighted up.

One of the questions I get a lot is, whether we celebrate Christmas traditionally ( since we are not Catholics by religion)  or if it is something that we started doing after moving to Boston. As a matter of fact, I have been celebrating Christmas right from back when I was in India. Mom made it a point to celebrate all festivals of all cultures at home ( India is an extremely culturally diverse country as you know ) and for Christmas, my brother and I would decorate a little tree we had inside the house and always find gifts under it on Christmas morning. Also, the mister and I both attended convent schools so the significance and festivities of this season mean a lot to us.

wall reindeer head

I have always wanted to have a white Christmas Tree and this year finally, we go this one from Grandin Road. I even picked up two mini frosted trees to create a Christmas village.

cozy faux fur blanket

These musical toys are my favorite. Christmas toy train.

If we are not traveling around this time of the year and are in Boston on Christmas Eve, Amit and I have a tradition to attend the midnight mass at the Trinity Church. It is a beautiful service and fills our hearts with so much joy and gratitude.

Before I sign off for the weekend, I want to wish all of you a wonderful holiday. Try to stay away from your phone, be present in the moment, make wonderful memories with your loved ones and share the blessings we receive. If I had my way, I’d give each of you my signature big enveloping hug =)) xo Neha

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.