Skip to main content

Holiday Gift Shopping at Burlington Mall

Happy Friday! Guys I am so happy to share my Burlington Mall Shopping Video. We had so much creating it ( there’s a lot that goes behind making of a video ) and I am so, so happy with how it turned out. I received so much positive feedback after I posted it on Instagram yesterday – thank you for all those supportive messages and emails encouraging me to do more of these! If you haven’t checked it yet – I’ve added it at the end of the post.

Shopping this time of the year is so special. Whether physically going to stores or shopping from the comfort of your digital space – the world will go out of its way to sprinkle in the holiday spirit. I love trips to the mall during this season – there is Christmas music playing everywhere, all the festive window displays and not to mention tons of deals make gift shopping easy. The Burlington Mall is decorated like a winter wonderland and you just cant help getting in the holiday mood once you step inside.

I stopped by Sephora, Nordstrom and Godiva in the mall and pretty much got something for everyone on my list. Luxury beauty brands, stocking stuffers, electronics, cozy accessories and chocolates! Always lots of chocolates =))

Outfit details : Light-up holiday sweater, black top, plaid skirt, gold booties – via Nordstrom 

If you are in the Boston area, stop by at the mall. Aside from being a destination for all your shopping needs, my personal favorite reason? you are gonna find the sweetest-funniest-most genuine Santa =)) xo Neha

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.