Skip to main content

One for you - One for me

Shopping for gifts this time of the year is so much fun. It is fueled by love and thoughtfulness. I am also a firm believer of one for you, one for me! So this is the perfect time ( not guilt inducing, might I add! ) to treat your ‘ol self.

I have partnered with StyleWatch to create holiday gift inspiration for those on your list and along the way, picked some things that I loved for myself as well.

Making gift baskets is one of my favorite things. A basket full of thoughtfully curated things is sometimes better than one big thing that your are unsure of. Add a ornaments or gift tags to the basket for a festive touch.

 

These assorted items will also make for great stocking stuffers for those makeup and beauty loving girlfriends, sisters, colleagues…

My mom is obsessed with home facials and masks. I took this for her when I went to India last week and she is in love! If its approved by mom – it is definitely something that I am getting for myself as well =)

hot pink sweater  | fringe bag

 opi hand & nail cream | opi avoplex cuticle oil |  opi gel effects duo pack 

These velvet+glitter Marc Fisher sandals are making their way in my closet! So perfect for a NYE outfit.

sunnies | bag | pink sweater | pumps 

Shop the products

Urban Expressions bag | OPI Products | Kipling bag | Make-up For Ever Eye-Shadow Palette | Sonix pouch | Quay sunnies | ban.do mobile charger | Jergens moisturizing lotion | Sally Hansen products | dr. brandt magnetic mask | Marc Fisher sandals

LoveNehaGandhiSignatureFollow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.