Skip to main content

Softest Tunic for Summer

Shop the Post

 

You have no idea how good the sun feels on your face if you havent had six whole months of wearing jackets over bulky sweaters or havent spent hours sitting in front of the fireplace not even wanting to get up to get a glass of water or shoveling snow in the end of March! Yes, like anything else in life, summer is truly precious to those who have borne the brunt of winters.

Hah! With no intentions of getting philosophical, what I am really trying to say is – summers make me really, really happy. Besides, having spent all of last month in India – I think I am a bit spoilt. I am basking in the Boston summer’s glory and who cares if Spring was completely skipped. Sorry Spring!

 

 

Love this tunic for a warm summer day! It is free-flowing, just the way I like it.

I am also in love with these wedges, I’ve worn them a lot and always reach for them. The color is just perfect as it pairs with everything and they are super comfortable. They were my go-to pair during my pregnancy!

There are few tunics that I found right now. All at an affordable price point and each with cute details. Especially the embroidered ones, those are my favorites. xx

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.