Skip to main content

Love Playing Dressup Turns Three

 

 

Hello my lovely readers! I cant believe Love Playing Dressup turns three today. This video captures the journey and some of my favorite moments so far!

When I started this blog,  I dint know what blogging really entailed, what it meant or that could be anything more than a personal diary. But what I did know, was that I wanted to connect with the world. I wanted to share my story and listen to your’s. I have always loved playing dressup ever since I was a little girl – it was a world I escaped to  when I wasn’t confident about my body or wanted to pretend that I was Carrie Bradshaw in a tulle skirt taking over the city =))
 
Many a times, I get asked what Playing Dressup means or the reason behind the name of the blog of why I even started writing it.
 
To me – Playing Dressup isn’t just about wearing designer clothes or high heels – but it is a revolution – its fashion, art, lifestyle all in one! For every little girl playing dressup, it is a tool, a means to show the world who you are and what you aspire to be. To me  – it is always – always about being the best version of myself.
 
Love Playing Dressup was a dream, a vision and is now the fabric of my life.  Little did I know what it would transform into, the places it would take me and the people I would meet along the way. 
Being able to create content and share my life moments is an undeniably intoxicating feeling and I am so grateful to have you on this journey with me. 
 
So THANK YOU to each one of you for being so supportive of me and this page. For being a friend, a critic, a silent reader, for joining me on social media, for sending over questions, for giving ideas for future content, for the emails, for the constant love – it means the world to me! xo Neha
 
 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.