Skip to main content

Decorating the Home Office with Art

LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-9Shop the Post

 

LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-10-5LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-4 LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-7LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-minted-1 LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-6LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-8 LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-3 LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-1 LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-11LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-Minted-Office-5

Like many of you know, we are working on creating a home office. The office is slowly coming together and I couldn’t be more happy with the results so far. Every little detail has been thoroughly thought through, virtually visualized and then finalized. One of the components though that I was extremely sure about from the start was incorporating art in the office.

I wanted art that pops or tells a story or simply ties together things around it.

As I was browsing to buy art and subsequently get it framed, the options were far too many which honestly drove me crazy. Not to mention – expensive! There are tons of places that sell art but don’t have a varied set of framing options and there are many that offer one or the other. I had been seeing a lot of great work from Minted popping up on my Pinterest feed and was falling in love with the pieces. They curate art from artists and designers from all over the world and offer a wide range of framing options.

I loved browsing for designs and playing with the frame colors and styles. For the shelves ( the first thing that catches your eye when you enter the room), I picked colorful-fun prints from the art collection on Minted’s site.

There is a huge wall next to the shelves that I wanted to decorate with some art but stay away from the traditional idea of having a packed gallery wall. My vision was to have something simple and inspirational. The black and white prints from Minted were perfect for what I had in mind.

On the desk itself ( which by the way – is built by my unbelievably talented husband ), I got my favorite words framed as a constant motivation… You are Stronger that you know!

I am so excited to share this part of my office with all of you. Hope you love it as much as I do – xo Neha

 

Outfit details: striped dress, white pumps

Prints from Minted : Yellow Van, A little Window, Choose your own Adventure, Black & White cafe, Black & White horse, Black and White typewriter, Custom frame with Quote

Other things seen in the pictures : Directors tripod lamp via LampsPlus

On the Shelves :  shelves, OK bookends, Book shaped planter, yellow dots vase, succulents, pineapple shaped candle ,striped sailboatgold tray

On the desk  fist vase, eiffel tower shaped scissors

 

 

A huge Thank You to Minted for partnering on this post

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.