Skip to main content

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360

At the risk of giving away how old I am, let me ask you – if you remember the big-bulky desktop days? I remember when my parents got me my first computer – it was a desktop with a noisy processor that took up so much space, a big keyboard! It was like the best toy ever and I proudly used it doing nothing of importance.

And today, those desktops have been long replaced by laptops that we cannot imagine our lives without! I use the laptop for practically everything – online shopping, paying bills, doing my office work, working on the blog, editing pictures, creating video content, the list goes on. And sometimes doing almost all of these at the same time. Therefore, having a gadget that is capable of multitasking is of utmost importance.

 

When HP reached out to me to play with the HP Spectre X360, I jumped at the chance after reading the technical specifications. The x360 has every major feature you could want from a portable computer. It is very lightweight which makes it appealing to carry around. There are times when I work on blog content in a cafe and the extended battery life is a lifesaver! ( Have you ever forgotten to carry your charger or the seat next to the charging station at Starbucks was taken? Super annoying when you have to come back home, especially if you are in the middle of a post and have to break the entire though process – ughh! )

I am also loving the screen resolution –  the crispness and clarity is great when editing pictures or videos. The aluminum body is gorgeous, needless to say it makes for great photo props as well =)) Not a huge deal for me but the fancy face-detection feature for logging in makes me very excited. And that it can easily be turned into a tablet ( hence the name – X360), yayy for reading the news ( or watching Netflix! ) while lounging. Infact, Amit and I binged on Stranger Things 2 on the laptop, in its tablet mode. With Zoe sleeping in her bassinet next to us, I dint want to turn on the bedroom TV ( imagine baby waking up to the Strange Things monster growls! haha) so this laptop turned tablet was great to have in bed.

The HP Spectre X360 also comes with a pressure sensitive pen. It took me a little time to get used to it – but so far, we’ve used it for quick editing of pictures and that was pretty cool. I’ve been taking the laptop to meetings and the pen is great for taking down notes. While reviewing work documents, I’ve used the pen to highlight important points or take down notes in the document margin.

HP is initiating a campaign #ReinventGiving this holiday season that encourages you to think of different ways in which you can give back to the community. I had shared a post last year with ideas on how you can give back to the community during the holiday season. I’d love to hear if you have any tips and ideas of giving back and spreading joy beyond our homes. xo Neha

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of HP. All opinions are my own.

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Martha's Vineyard Getaway

Things we took for granted earlier, we truly value them now. Like weekend getaways. A quick load of essentials, stuffed into a weekender and jetting off somewhere far, yet close. Exploring destinations close to the backyard. Those have always been my reprise after long continuous tiring weeks. Never giving much thought, spur of the moment plans, to discover something new or simply for dolce far niƩnte .