Skip to main content

Dream Closet Reveal

Shop the Post

Guys! Guys! Guys! This post is what dreams are made up of. When we moved in our house a few years ago, there was this room in the house for which Amit asked me – what should we turn this into? And in a very Carrie Bradshaw-esque style, I replied ( insert gesturing big hands in the air ) – “Just build me a very big closet!”

The idea I had in mind for the space was an oasis where I would walk into and feel happy, get inspired and have fun putting looks together. Also, since I would be using the space to create content – I wanted it to be bright and a place that I would feel excited to be working in. Besides, my bags, shoes, accessories, makeup were taking over the bathroom and our bedroom shelves completely (read encroaching upon the little space that Amit had for himself )  =))

If you have been following my decor posts, you’ll see that I gravitate towards neutral shades and take a very minimalist approach with decor. I wanted the space to reflect that, be elegant and classic, yet have some pieces to add  just the right amount of fun elements. I had the good fortune to work with Hayneedle to bring my vision to life and was so excited to find a variety of styles in their collection – pieces ranging from modern to classic, elegant to fun and playful!

The silver vanity table and the dresser are pieces that lend sophistication to the space and I love how chic the velvet blue chair looks. I leveraged the bookcases for displaying some of my bags and also my favorite decor pieces. The mirror has leather frames which makes it look very luxe and the textured fabric of the grey ottoman gives the room a good eye-catching element.

I am a big lover of lamps and chandeliers – light elements in general and this floor lamp with crystals rom Lamps Plus is perfect for adding glam. I am so glad that the aesthetics of the flooring flow well with the entire vibe of the room (see the flooring project details in this post ) I cannot not talk about the stunning wallpaper from Graham and Brown – doesn’t it bring the entire room beautifully together?

Hope you love the space as much as I do =)) xo Neha

 

Hayneedle Furniture pieces

Dress via Bloomingdales 

Lamps Plus  Floor Lamp 

Graham and Brown Wallpaper 

Tarkett Floors 

Audrey Hepburn print

A big thanks to Hayneedle for partnering on this post

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.