Skip to main content

Striped Dress and Tweed Blazer

Outfit details: Striped dress ( similar here & here ), tweed blazer, white mules, YSL bag, Prada sunnies

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. I had a pretty laid back one which was actually wonderful since it has been a long time since Amit and I literally have had one full day to do nothing. We both  had a busy work weeks last few week and I was also working on a few blog related deadlines, so we both decided to cancel all our saturday plans and stay in. It seriously felt so good and refreshing.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to watch the opening night of the Sleeping Beauty by Boston Ballet. I had picked this striped dress from Nordstrom some time back and I love how it shows my bump =)) Moreover, Amit gushed so much over it – it was the most adorable thing. The show is beautiful and if you get a chance, try to go for it ( it runs until May 27th ). The dance, music, the costumes, the set … everything is simply enchanting. You all know how much I love going to the Boston Opera house every opportunity I get and as clichéd as it may sound, watching a fairy tale that I grew up reading, was really wonderful.

I linked a few striped dresses  ( a few maternity and some non-maternity ) for you below that are a spring-summer-fall staple. Just throw on or take off a layer.  Have a fantastic week ahead – xo Neha

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.