Skip to main content

Softest Tunic for Summer

 

Shop the Post

This past Saturday was one of the most beautiful days Boston has had in a very long time! Even though that weather – no snow, no rain and the sun shining – dint last much longer than a day, I cannot even begin to tell you how happy it made me. We went to the Boston Arboretum and walked for almost two hours !! I cannot wait for it be proper summer soon so we can take out our bikes and get riding! The sun can do wonders to your soul.

There were so many people getting family pictures taken in the park – lilacs were in full bloom and so many other pretty blossoms, thus providing a perfect backdrop for pictures.

Some of you asked for recommendations for locations for getting engagement shoots/family pictures . Here are top four of my favorite locations that will without fail provide the perfect natural setting for a spring/summer photoshoot.

  1. The Boston Common
  2. The Arnold Arboretum
  3. Larz Anderson Park
  4. Sudbury Grist Mill

 

This tunic is the softest thing for summer.  I love the cozy-casual vibes of tunics that also make them perfect for lounging at home and they can even be worn over leggings. I’ve linked some super cute tunics at the end the post – different price ranges. I completed the look with the most comfortable pair of sandals that I have been wearing on repeat lately – they seriously feel like wearing flip-flops.

Outfit details : J.Jill printed tunic – similar here & here, white skinny jeans, Marc Fisher sandals, WHBM tote – similar here and here, Le Specs sunnies

We are taking a small road trip this coming weekend to one of my favorite towns in New England – now only if it could please stop raining! Fingers crossed. While I have you, I wanted to let you know that I love our conversations on Instastories – about movies, shows, podcasts, books and all the random stuff! If you aren’t there on Instagram-stories, check it out and come say hi … I’d love to know your more!  – xo Neha

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.