Skip to main content

Valentine's Day Gifts You'll Want for Yourself

 

Shop The Post 

Can you believe it’s almost February? Valentine’s Day, to me, is the first real holiday of the New Year. Each year, we do something special even if it falls on a weekday. We’ve been in New York during Valentine’s Day two years ago for Fashion Week and it was absolutely amazing. Last year, we celebrated at the Langham Boston. This year though we are keeping it pretty much low-key, since Amit got his knee surgery done and is advised bed rest for a few weeks. His surgery was last Friday and all weekend we’ve been couch potatoes – watching TV nonstop and eating all the junk food in the world. He’s recovering… but what’s my excuse? =)) We’ll probably order in on valentine’s’ day and do some sort of movie marathon. That is our favorite kind of romantic evening anyway!

I am a huge believer in treating yourself from time to time, you know – most times the one person we usually forget about is – ourselves. So Valentine’s day is one occasion when I invariably buy myself something nice. A little dose of self-love is what the doctor ordered!

At home, I am always in my PJs and this fuzzy hoodie in the cutest blush color stole my heart. ( no pun intended ). This “the snuggle is real” sweatshirt is also so cute.

We are redoing our master bedroom and these signs would be so perfect for each of our nightstand. I am a sucker for these candles and just ordered the Roses scent( if you havent gotten one yet, you are seriously missing out on something seriously amazing).

What are your plans this Valentine’s day? I hope you take the time to pamper yourself as well – xo Neha

 

 

Valentine’s Day Inspiration 

Fuzzy PJ sweatshirt, drop earrings, The snuggle is real pillow, Roses Diptyque candle, Heart of gold mug, Best wife & Best husband desk signs, silk eye mask, Lamer cream, The World Book about LOVE 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.