Skip to main content

New Year - New Beginnings

Shop the Post

 

Hope you  had a beautiful start to the year. I woke with such a huge smile on my face and happy anticipation in my heart yesterday – a brand new year means a 365 brand new days full of opportunities, new moments to live your dream, a new slate to start what you have been just thinking about!  If the past year wasn’t an ideal one ( let’s face it – it wasn’t so good after all for some of us ! ) – its time to put all that behind and start afresh.

Amit and I celebrated New Year’s eve with some of our close friends and then an hour before midnight, the two of us sneaked out to go into Boston city to go see the last night fireworks which we had never witnessed before .  But in lieu of that, he took me to the Taj, one of our favorite places to grab a drink If you go there in the winters and are not in a mood for alcohol – you must 100% get the hot chocolate.  I think this was the first time ever, that at midnight it was just the two of us. And I loved every minute of it! Like I mentioned in my earlier post that 2016 was very rocky for us, so as the new year began – we toasted to new beginnings and hugged each other a tad bit tighter. Oh and we decided to skip the fireworks, so that’s still on our list- haha!

We shot these pictures in Bombay when we were down there a few weeks ago. It makes my first post of the year even more special because in a way it has a piece of my home and you all know how much that means to me.

Shop the Post : Teri Jon Dress ( similar here  & here ), nude pumps, YSL bag, YSL lipstick, sunnies

I spent some time yesterday thinking about my goals for this year. I am not much into the resolutions thing, but goals are different. You dream, create a plan of action – basically – work towards it! I also write them down – it helps to assert them by actually putting them from mind to pen to paper and having a tangible reminder to keep us motivated.

Do you make resolutions? What goals are you jotting down this year? xo Neha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.