Skip to main content

Plaid for Fall

loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-3

Shop Plaid for Fall

There’s something comforting about the return of certain trends season after season. They are almost part of the tradition. Can you imagine Fall without plaid? Its like pumpkin pies and apple cider. I am very excited to bring my plaid cold-weather pieces to the front of my closet and add a few more this season. This checked blazer will be so cute with a turtleneck top for work and or a plain tee for a casual-chic look.loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-7 loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-2loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-11 loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-1

This dress is on sale and if you have noticed on my Instagram, I am slightly obsessed with tie-front pieces. How cute is this denim dress with the tie front detail that will be perfect with booties.

loveplayingdressup-fall-revolve-tiefrontdress-winecoloredaccessories-10

Talking about plaid and fall traditions – all that comes to my mind is sitting in front of the fireplace with a cozy blanket and this one ( less than $30 ) is one of my cutest finds this fall. I’ve linked a few of my favorite plaid/tartan pieces below. Happy October – xo Neha

 

Outfit details : Michael Stars Plaid dress via Revolve – similar styles here, here and here, burgundy booties – here & here, burgundy bag, lipstick ( shade Diva )

 

Shop trendy Plaid pieces

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.