Skip to main content

Pumpkin Picking

loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-8Shop the Look

 

Can I let you guys in on a secret? Inspite of living in Boston for more than a decade, this year, we took our first trip down to a pumpkin patch. #DontAskMeWhy,  But what I do know is that this little trip is going to be a part of our fall traditions in the coming years. The farm was bustling with activity – preparations for hay-rides, little kids running around picking pumpkins, families making use of the backdrop for photo opportunities. ( We went to Hanson’s Farm in Framingham ). Another popular Fall thing that I havent tried is pumpkin carving – but given my skills in art class, I don’t think I will be trying my hand at that one anytime soon. So pumpkins will be adorning our entryway in their entirety and I am quite okay with that.

loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-10 loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-6 loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-5 loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-3

It was a fairly chilly day and therefore the perfect opportunity for me to wear some of my cold-weather pieces that I recently ordered from JCPenney. This sherpa vest is the perfect layering piece for fall outfits  – infact, a couple of people stopped me at the farm to inquire where the vest was from =)) 

loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-7

This sweater  comes in 15 different colors and is less than $20. The knit is pretty thick, so I got the same sweater in two more colors after getting the one in ivory. It looks cute over a button-down shirt ( great for office! ),  as a layering piece like I am wearing here or just on its own over jeans or a skirt. For reference – I sized up one size because I like my jumpers to be a bit loose. Have a great week ahead and as usual, send over any questions you have about sizing or finding any piece – xo Neha

loveplayingdressup-jcpenny-pumpkin-9

Outfit details: St. John’s Bay sweater via JCPenney, St. John’s Bay vest via JCPenney, leggings – similar here & here, similar over-the-knee boots 

 

A big Thank You to JCPenney  for partnering on this post

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.