Skip to main content

Fall Favorites at Burlington Mall

monday1

Fall shopping is my favorite! The plaid, the booties, cashmere sweaters … and not forgetting the stuff we get for the home! Candles, pumpkins .. You can say, I fall for Fall every year,   just the same =)) I partnered with Burlington Mall to share some of my fall favorites this season.

My First Stop – Yankee Candles

loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-yankee-9 loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-5I almost never leave the mall without making a stop at Yankee Candle. The spiced pumpkin scent is my favorite – I love it when the whole house smells of autumn. Give me all the #FallVibes!

Lets talk about Shoes! Sorel

loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-6loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-8I am so happy that the Sorel store opened up in the mall. I love their boots. You arent truly from New England if you dont own a pair of Sorel Boots. They are chic, comfortable, warm – everything you’d want in your cold-weather footwear. As a matter of fact, I took my Sorel Addington boots on our recent trip to Ireland – and they were perfect in the rain as well as for hiking.

Coach

loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-11

monday2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of my first splurges after graduating from college was a Coach Bag… the one with the signature monogram, so the brand obviously holds a special place in my heart. The fall collection available at the Coach store in the Burlington Mall is stunning – floral patches, rose appliques, saddle bags with embroidery and rivets – the perfect accessory to pair with Fall outfits.

 

Uno Pizzeria and Grill

loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-9

loveplayingdressup-burlington-mall-10If shopping is your cardio, then you need to stop and fuel up. I love the extensive gastronomy options that the mall has – stopping by at Uno Pizzeria and Grill for their thin crust pizza ( so yum! ) is always a good idea. xo Neha

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360