Skip to main content

Workout like it's a Party!!

LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-5Working out is more a way of life for me than anything else. It is not so much about becoming rail thin or getting a flat tummy – but more about getting some physical activity in my day. With a corporate job, comes the sedentary lifestyle and late work hours, add managing a blog on top of other regular commitments – it is easy to push working out at the bottom of the list. I try not to treat my workouts as something that I have to do or have to find time for. But have come to realize that they are more what I need and want to do – and that shift in outlook is really all it takes!  Being a dancer all my life is a huge part of why I need to feel the movement in my body and remain active. I feel too sloppy and tired without it.

Today, in partnership with Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, I am very excited to share with you my three favorite workouts and what I have found to be the key in keeping me motivated.LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-6

  1. Zumba : Zumba is hands-down my absolute favorite workout. The dance aspect of this workout is why I get so much more out of it than just breaking in a sweat. Finding a good instructor is the key to this workout and when you find one who speaks your language – it doesn’t feel like workout anymore. It is like one big dance party! I really hate missing my Zumba sessions – that is how much I love them!LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-4
  2. Soul-Cycle : I started Soul-Cycle this year after the mister gifted me a Soul package for my birthday. I am not entirely sure how I feel about the price though (sometimes I am okay with it, sometimes I feel that it is just too high)  But I love the sessions and really look forward to them. I go atleast once a week and love it for all the reasons it is known for!  The loud music and mood lights give a nice high and more than anything – I am so easily able to zone out and push myself in a way that I otherwise don’t when I am working out at the gym.  My legs feel like jelly after each class but I always come out feeling positive and energized.LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-2
  3. Running : Even though I love running, it is probably the toughest for me to actually do,  because of my crazy work hours. I leave for work early and by the time home it is rather late ( 8-7 on most days! ), so finding the motivation to go outside and run is low. The winter months don’t help much either. But spring to fall, I try to run outside atleast twice a week and thoroughly enjoy it. Out of all the different workouts I have tried, the effect that running has on the body and mind is at a different level.  It is extremely therapeutic and you are reminded of muscles in your body that you dint even know existed! Having good music blaring in your ears, may be a running buddy and you are set for a party. All you have to do is just put one step in front of the other!LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-1 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-7

Changing your routine every once in a while definitely helps break the monotony. Cute and comfortable clothes as well as the right beauty essentials play a big factor in giving that push to get to the gym. Since I usually take the group classes over the weekend, more often than not, I make plans to meet the mister or our friends for brunch right after.  Throwing in the Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant in my gym bag is a no-brainer.  It goes on instantly dry with no visible residue while providing 48 hours of odor and wetness protection and Dove ¼ moisturizers for softer, smoother underarms. Go to Dove.com/trydry to learn more. #TryDry”

 

LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-dove-blogger-3

 

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #instantlytrending #DovePartner #TryDry http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360

Martha's Vineyard Getaway

Things we took for granted earlier, we truly value them now. Like weekend getaways. A quick load of essentials, stuffed into a weekender and jetting off somewhere far, yet close. Exploring destinations close to the backyard. Those have always been my reprise after long continuous tiring weeks. Never giving much thought, spur of the moment plans, to discover something new or simply for dolce far niƩnte .