Skip to main content

Where we stayed - Madrid Edition

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel11-9

We stayed at the Praktik Metropol, a contemporary boutique hotel right in the heart of the city during our stay in Madrid. Since we were there just a couple of days before Christmas – being in the midst of the shopping districts and some very popular restaurants was just ideal. Lately, I have been gravitating  towards minimalist designs. I have a thing for Scandinavian style that the hotel has adopted – clean, simple and charming. Less by all means is not only more, but luxe! 

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel-1

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel4

Get the phone if you fancy one for your nightstand or home-office desk ( I just ordered one for myself=)))

The brightly lit room covered with ceiling-floor windows, the vintage rotary telephone on the nightstand had a retro inspired photo shoot written all over it. And so I did… channeled my inner retro siren…

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel11-7 LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel11-8
The black-white decor on rustic wooden floors exuding minimalist genius. Did I mention private balconies in every room?

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel2

Madrid was the last stop on our Spain-Portugal-Spain trip and we decided to take it easy the last few days. I loved hanging out in the lounge area decorated with winged-back leather and plaid chairs.

A fireplace, bookcases filled with classics and hot-cocoa was just how I would have wanted to unwind before returning to the grind – xo Neha

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel6 LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel9 LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel7

LovePlayingDressup-PraktikMetropol-Madrid-Blogger-Travel11-9-2

Outfit details : Adrianna Pappel dress, lipstick

Image 1 – source

Thank you to Praktik Metropol for hosting us 

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.