Skip to main content

Instagram Lately

LovePlayingDressup-Featured_instagram-1Wow – how is already a month of 2016 over? I got to start the year back home in Bombay which is always such a blessing. Coming back to Boston after more than a month of vacation took some time coming back to the normal schedule – but I think I am finally there! Although, I havent taken down my Christmas decor yet ! ( have you? )

Here are some of my moments from January – Vday prep, sale alert, a new shoe find and latest obsessions!

 I always get excited about Valentine’s Day. How can one not be – it is a day dedicated to LOVE! If you know me or have my read blog even a little bit, you know that I see the world with rose-colored glasses and am the biggest proponent of a love story. So this is the perfect excuse to give some romantic touches around the home and to our style. How cute is the eye-mask (and only for $20) ? Diptyque candles are synonymous will style & sophistication and this special edition candle in pink is simply a must-have. It smells heavenly!

LovePlayingDressup-1
  Shop these beauty items and cute trinkets

You will have to turn off your pop-up blocker to see the widgets – no crazy ad pop-ups I promise!

 

I am obsessed with faux-fur and this headband is the latest addition to my faux-fur collection. It is warm and cozy and oh-so-cute.

love-playing-dressup-neha-gandhi--1
 

 

I love reading! My nightstand is piled with books and magazines and I need to read a few pages before going to bed. My mom instilled this habit in me as a child and I am so thankful to her for that. Me and my books – we can spend hours and days together! I have been wanting to read Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In ever since it came out and finally got around to getting a copy The other one that I started reading is I Am Malala. 2 books… 2 women… both trendsetters, standing up for the place of women in society/career …. True influencers in their own right !! Have you read any of these?

LovePlayingDressup-books-LeanIn-IAmMalala-Bedroom
 

 

I love how over-the-knee boots make my legs look taller and slimmer – ummm – I’ll take one in each color, each design please! The burgundy boots are scene stealers. The widget below has options in different price points – starting from $30! Check them out.
LovePlayingDressup-Instagram-BurgundyBoots

 

 

I wore this dress during NY Fashion Week last Fall and it is back in stock. And for those of you who have already OD-ed on pink, this will make for will make for a pretty valentines day option with the non conventional color choice.

loveplayingdressup-ootd-neha-gandhi-shabby-apple-nyfw-4-683x1024

 

 

Call me the crazy shoe lady! But I am sure Carrie Bradshaw will also approve of these blue babies. They are below $100 and very comfortable.

LovePlayingDressup-Instagram-SoleSociety

 

Are we friends on Instagram yet ? Leave your Instagram handle in the comments and I am going to stalk you for sure =)) ! xo – Neha

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

 

 

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360

Martha's Vineyard Getaway

Things we took for granted earlier, we truly value them now. Like weekend getaways. A quick load of essentials, stuffed into a weekender and jetting off somewhere far, yet close. Exploring destinations close to the backyard. Those have always been my reprise after long continuous tiring weeks. Never giving much thought, spur of the moment plans, to discover something new or simply for dolce far niƩnte .