Skip to main content

Red Swing Dress

I spotted this smock-swing gingham dress online and ordered it right away. It is a non-maternity dress but so perfect for the bump. Red, white, billowy and floating in the wind – makes me feel like my favorite emoji ( the dancing girl!) each time I wear it!  I have been having so much fun dressing up in this phase, who says maternity fashion had to be boring? If you have been following me for a while, you know how important comfort is to me when playing dressup. If comfort comes with a side of style, that’s just the perfect combination then. Now more so than ever, I am all about the comfort. I haven’t seen my feet in months – haha =))

Infact, I haven’t tied my shoes in months! True story. Add help with footwear to the long list of overly sweet and generous things that Amit has taken upon himself. These flats have been a favorite in my closet ever since I got them and lately been on repeat and so perfect because I can easily slide into them. I have also linked a few budget friendly versions below.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a long list of things to be taken care of. But also things that we are excited about – so it’ll be fun. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend with all that you have planned  – xo Neha

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Lets stay connected : Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360