Skip to main content

Spring Shopping Spree at the Shops at Chestnut Hill

Happy Friday! This week was surely an exciting one – it was crazy busy at office, but at the same time, I was also finally able to share a big partnership that I have been working on for quite some time now. I partnered with the Shops at Chestnut Hill this week, worked with some really amazing stores, took over their Instagram and also had a billboard go up in the mall showcasing our partnership. It has been so humbling to see that standee in front of Bloomingdale’s and moreover to hear from so many of you via email and DMs on Instastories. I loved-loved the pictures you’ll snapped of the standee / in front of it and sending it to me. All of that literally made me tear up every single time – it means a lot. Keep doing it – you don’t know how happy you make this girl!

Bloomingdale’s

One of my favorites stores at the Shops at Chestnut hill is Bloomingdale’s. No surprises there – I have dreamt about this store ever since I was a little girl, living in India, reading novels about a place where dreams come true =)) I would say, it still holds true considering the amazing pieces I always find here.

L’Occitane

I often share my favorite beauty products on Instastories and some L’Occitane product always would be in them. I swear by their eye balm and the almond concentrate is like silk on your skin. Worth every penny!

 

Quadrum

Have you shopped for a Mother’s Day gift yet? The Quadrum Gallery at the mall, voted by Boston’s Best 2016 – Best Jewelry has a beautiful curated collection of Artist’s Jewelry. I got a chance to get a sneak peek at the pieces in the store – such amazing & unique designs.

 

NIC + ZOE

Nic+Zoe at the mall is such a fun place to hang out and shop. They have some really cute spring pieces – think linen jackets, comfy pants, cute bags… all the vacation vibes. Major shout-out to the store for having such a beautiful fitting room space – makes playing dressup all the more fun! The ladies working in the store are so genuinely warm and friendly – brownie points for providing an overall wonderful shopping experience!

 

Frank Pepe Pizzeria

You guys know me… my love for pizza is on another level. I am a pizza-snob and I know a good pizza when I see one. The pizza here is baked in a real coal fire oven – the crust is ridiculously good. Stuff yourself silly – all that shopping aka cardio, earned you an extra slice! xo Neha

 

 Outfit details – All outfits ( except Nic+Zoe ones ) are from Bloomingdale’s in the mall! 

One shoulder dress, blue wrap floral dress, pink bell-sleeves top, lace Nic+Zoe trench, pink off-shoulder floral dress 

 

 

 

A big Thank You to The Shops at Chestnut Hill, a Simon Center for partnering on this post 

 

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.