Skip to main content

Flutter-sleeve Eyelet dress

 

 

It has been very busy lately – my office work has me working beyond the 9-to-5 and I am also working late nights after dinner. Hence the lack of frequent posts on the blog. Are you there with me on Instagram though? But I am getting so excited as it is finally starting to warm up in Boston with signs of Spring (a little late Spring perhaps). I honestly can’t wait to open our backyard pool – but Amit wants to wait until end of May to do that, because it wouldn’t be warm enough to get in any way. And to be fair, he has to keep cleaning it whether we use it or not!

This red dress though is bringing me all the summer feels. I have an affinity for cotton-eyelet dresses and this one has me at the color!  (it also comes in a white & black, if the red is too much for you ) I wore this dress on our recent trip to Kennebunkport and was stopped by three people on the road complimenting it and asking where it was from. ( #winner! )

Trollbeads bangles, Marc Fisher sandals – c/o, Cherry basket tote

So many of you have been loving this basket bag on Instastories that I have been using nonstop – it seriously is the cutest and at such a great price point!

Aside from catching up on the blog work/emails, this weekend is pretty low-key, however I am looking forward to going to the Boston Opera House to catch Sleeping Beauty. We got to see a live teaser performance during the Boston Ballet’s Gala event and it was phenomenal. I am also taking over the Shops at Chestnut Hill’s Instagram account this week and having so much fun. Come there and say hi! xo Neha

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.