Skip to main content

Ocean Breeze

Outfit details: Ever Pretty dress -c/o, white sandals , Prada sunnies, Caterina Bertini straw tote

Last weekend, we took a quick getaway to Kennebunkport, Maine. It is such a beautiful little town with charming shops, bakeries, cute houses and beaches!  I will be sharing our trip details on where we stayed, what we did and other recommendations next week, but for now – can we talk about the other aspect that makes any vacation, much – much better?  The weather, ofcourse! No one can appreciate the changes of the seasons, like us Bostonians. So you can understand my happiness when after months of snow storms and brutal cold, the days for when you could step out without bulky jackets seemed like an actual possibility. 

It was the perfect day to put on this off-shoulder dress that I recently got from Ever Pretty. We were driving along the Ocean drive and came across this beautiful section on the beach with rocks creating a walkway. The stones were rather cold so I had to walk in my heels on the rocky path, all the while clutching Amit’s hand to keep me from falling. ( How metaphorical is that =)) )

I am obsessed with off-shoulder pieces and once it warms up, I pretty much live in dresses. I love breezy pieces like this, it looks like it was made for a vacation. You need minimal accessories and it can also be worn for dinner/drinks ( preferably al fresco please ). The price of the dress is unbeatable  ( only $30 ). This is the first time I shopped from the site, but I am so happy to have found this little hidden online gem. Shipping was rather quick and all dresses on the Ever Pretty site are pretty reasonably priced. They have a versatile collection, ranging from casual to formal pieces. How cute is this one for summer backyard parties and this one-shoulder dress is going to be perfect for a special occasion that you might have on the books! xo Neha

 

 

 

A big Thank You to Ever Pretty for partnering on this post. Per usual, all opinions are my own

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.