Skip to main content

World Market Spring Collection

Thank you to World Market for partnering on this post

Shop the Post

 

The World Market store in our neighborhood is one of my regular stops for browsing ethnic decor pieces or picking eclectic house-warming or hostess gifts. Have you been inside their stores? Vibrant colors bursting from each corner in the form of poufs, lanterns, benches and every decor piece you can think of! What I recently discovered was that World market also carries clothing pieces and accessories. I know… I must be living under a rock.

The spring collection has a range of bohemian dressesbags, unique jewelry – some pieces are casual enough for a day at the beach while there are pieces that can be styled for dressier occasions as well. What I also liked about the collection was that, just like decor – each outfit – each accessory is unique. With spring around the corner, I am gravitating to lighter,softer fabrics and with its high-low style, this dress is just perfect for the new season. You can wear it as a swimsuit cover-up roaming the beach or dress it up with sandals for dinner. I also found this adorable cold shoulder black maxi under $20, which can be styled with a cute hat or a statement necklace.

As a matter of fact, I styled a few statement necklaces from the world market collection with different types of outfits – casual, beach wear, office wear – check them out below ! Growing up, I loved playing dressup with mum’s collection of statement necklaces and I love that now, we just borrow pieces off each other’s collection when we meet. I linked some jewelry pieces that are versatile and can be styled multiple ways.

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.