Skip to main content

Best of Black Friday Sales 2016

blackfridayclassics

Plaid vest, Ugg slippers, Tory Burch tote, quilted vest, Hunter boots ( so many colors! ), Classic trench, Sorel boots, plaid shirt ( perfect for the holidays), red sweater ( love the thick knit)

Happy day after Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones, had multiple servings of dinner and wiped off all the pie. I pretty much stayed off my phone yesterday and spent the evening with our close friends ( although I checked Instagram a couple of times ) I also stayed up until 5am watching Gilmore Girls and I a bursting with excite to watch the rest of the episodes =))

It is now time to shoppp !! The Black Friday Sales are insanely good this time. It can get really overwhelming and moreover you might end up shopping more than you intended to. I am very strategic when it comes to shopping on such extremely sale-sy days. Here are my top tips :

  • Make a high level list of what you are looking for / have been saving for / have been eyeing
  • Go for the classics – for example : a classic trench, hunter boots, puffer vests – these will be worth every penny of the investment
  • There’s always Cyber Monday : If you are having an extended holiday with family, don’t spend all your time shopping. Be present … make memories. You can always continue your shopping on Cyber Monday.

 

I’ve rounded up  some of my favorite sales that are happening right now – happy shopping! l

Nordstrom : extra 20% off sale items & up to 40% off designer items

JCrew : 40% off your entire purchase with code HOLIDAY

ASOS: 30% off site-wide with code THANKFUL30 through 11/29

Ann Taylor : 50% off everything through Sunday with code CELEBRATE

White House Black Market: 30% of full priced items

GAP : 50% off everything with code TGIF50

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignatureFollow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.