Skip to main content

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Last Few Days!

LovePlayingDressup-cuyana-russels-christmas-OOTD-Blogger-NehaGandhi-8

Shop the look

Cashmere cardigan, faux-leather leggings, black sweater, over-the-knee boots 

 

UPDATE : LAST FEW HOURS – TOP PICKS

Here are a few items that are available in all sizes & have been hugely popular this sale. If there are only a few things that you want to buy for Fall – then these should cover you for the season! Take my word on that. xo

 

 

 

Last few days of this fabulous sale! Have you done enough damage to your credit cards already or not? I hope not =))

As a matter of fact, I am rather proud of myself for being rather diligent this year with my shopping during this popular #Nsale. I knew exactly what I was looking for and made sure to snag them. Stocking up is good – temptation bad =)) And this my friends is what I call shopping maturity!  

I had mentioned earlier, the reason this sale is so good is because it works in the reverse order. Items from the next season go on sale you don’t have to wait for fall to be over to get some good cardigans or for next year to get your hands on a pair of over the knee boots. 

This is the last leg of the sale – just three more days left! I have rounded up some of my favorite pieces that are still in stock. 

Over the knee boots

This is the best time to get them. So many options and such great prizes.

There’s a Tory Burch one as well that was hugely popular and hence most of the sizes are now sold out, but still available in a few! 


 

Sweaters & Cardigans 

I am totally obsessed with this cashmere sweater – got it in 2 colors ( black and light pink )

This is another one that I absolutely adored – with the pleated hem, it is just too cute not to get one. 

 

Hostess with the Mostess 

Clothes done! Shoes done! What about the house? So many pretty things to decorate your space or for the parties you’ll be hosting. ( party season will soon be upon us, who’s excited? ) This is actually even a good time to think of gifts – holiday gifts, housewarming, birthdays…

This champagne flutes set is my favorite find in the sale. I bought two sets as gifts.

 

Must-Haves / Stock-up 

Spanx : There are a few things that you know you need in your closet – like a good pair of Spanx for the holiday party.

Or a blanket scarf – because, you know you are going to be living in those come Fall.

This cape is my favorite.

 

Beauty Products 

There’s a in make-up brush set in the sale that was probably the first things I added to my cart. 

 

The best part about shopping online at Nordstrom is the free shipping – free returns policy – that makes the experience so much easier and takes the pressure off.  Happy Shopping! I’d love to know about your haul – let me know what you got.  xo Neha

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.