Skip to main content

Featured on SoulCycle + a Free Ride Pass for You!

LovePlayingDressup-good-bellabeat-1

If you have been reading the blog or follow me on social media, you know what a huge fan I am of SoulCycle. My friends literally call me the walking and talking ambassador because I cannot stop talking about how much I love the classes. It is 45 minutes ( or 1 hour if I am taking the Soul Survivor class ) of my escape from everything, the music, the energy of the class and collective positivity in the studio transports you in a much deeper place within … and ofcourse have a seriously good workout!  So you can imagine my excitement when a few months ago, Soul Cycle reached out to me to feature my journey on their site. At that time, they dint know of my strongly founded love for the classes – it was more so because of my blogging journey as a Boston blogger. But upon finding out that I am a huge fan myself – it  was just the perfect synergy.

 

LovePlayingDressup-braids-SoulCycle-9 LovePlayingDressup-braids-SoulCycle-4

You can read the entire interview here — below is an excerpt  :

What first brought you to SoulCycle?
My gym membership where I took Zumba and other classes had just ended and I was looking to try something new. All the hype about SoulCycle made me want to try it out.
 
What was your first ride like?
I actually got my husband and a friend to take the class with me. During the class I kept on looking at them with a smirk on my face because I could see they were enjoying it so much (as was I) and I could take credit for introducing them to something so fabulous and fun!
 
Book that changed your life?
The Prodigal Daughter – I read it first when I was 10 and I still read excerpts from time to time when I am looking for inspiration. One of my favorite lines from the book is, “when you finish the exam, you shouldn’t feel that you could have done better!”
 
 
 
Now for the fun part! All LovePlayingDressup Readers can try a class for FREE – the pass expires on 9/11/16 and the image below has studio details where it can be used. I would highly encourage you to try a class. To me personally, the classes aren’t as much about losing weight but more about connecting with your mind and body! It is always a beautiful experience – let me know if you are able to take a class and what you think. xo Neha
BOSTON DIGITAL PASS-01 (2)
 
 
 
 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.