Skip to main content

An Ode to Summer

Love_Playing_Dressup_floral-7Shop the look

We are having an impromptu vacation at Lake Placid – it is exceeding all our expectations.  I will be sharing all details soon and will answer some of the questions that you guys sent over on the InstaStories as well.

If there was one trend that completely took over all of summer fashion, it has hands-down got to be the cold-shoulder/off-the-shoulder trend. Dresses with romantic silhouettes or peasant blouses with a nonchalant off shoulder spin – these pieces can easily be carried into fall. Paired with the right accessories – read booties, scarves, suede skirts, tan leather sandals… the options are endless – which only goes to say that don’t pack them off just yet!

Love_Playing_Dressup_floral-4 Love_Playing_Dressup_floral-2 Love_Playing_Dressup_floral-6

This dress is the perfect ode to summer – a cold shoulder, floral print and flowy silhouette. I will be wearing it with a cardigan & belt to cinch the waist, once the temperatures start getting cooler.

Here are a few off shoulder pieces that are on end of summer sale. I also found some really cute sweaters with cut-out details on the shoulder. I secretly am wishing for a little drop in the temperatures, so I can wear them! =))  xo – Neha

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.