Skip to main content

Basket Bag

LovePlayingDressup-OffShoulder-Top-Ruffles-Basket-Tote-TargetStyle-Tassels-OOTD-2

 

Shop the post


 

This summer, whether you are going to the beach or for brunch or are headed to the farmer’s market – carry your stash in one of the season’s it bags. I’ve rounder up some of my favorite ones below. Some below $50! xo Neha

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.