Skip to main content

It’s the hap-hap-happiest time of the year!

Shop the Post

My outfit  from Ann Taylor 

Zoe’s outfit from Gymboree 

The holiday season is in full swing – the streets and homes are decorated, there are holiday events all over the town and just so much to even do indoors if you want to get a respite from the cold. You can never go wrong with a trip to the mall. I might be partial because I’ve shopped at these places for years and have even worked with Burlington Mall and the Shops at Chestnut Hill – but both malls just do such a nice job with decorations and making a visit there such a festive experience.

Have you seen this holiday shopping video I had created – shot in the Burlington Mall

There’s just something so festive about scouring the shops in the mall, to find that perfect something for those on your list. I mean how can you beat grabbing a hot chocolate or sampling candies while checking out beautifully decorated store windows. Not to forget, shopping for yourself! That is kinda my favorite part too.

One of the things I was looking for myself was an outfit for my office holiday party. Ann Taylor is one place where I’ve always found pieces that are perfect for the office. This season they have such beautiful tweed jackets. I found one in maroon – which just made my heart sing! seriously, not an exaggeration but its tweed, timeless and classic and the color is perfect for the holidays. I also picked this top with the pearl details that I am sure will become a staple with my office looks. The Ann Taylor store at both the properties – Burlington Mall and Shops at Chestnut Hill, is stocked with pieces for the holidays. There’s this velvet top that I loved, the prettiest pair of pumps and so many accessories that you can get for girlfriends on your list.

Now, let us talk about the Cinderella in the room. Girlfriend wanted to run around with only one shoe – don’t ask me why. I was stopped by so many people asking where her outfit was from. It is from Gymboree ( also in both the malls ) and if they made that silver tutu skirt in my size, I would have definitely gotten one for myself. You know me – I love twinning with Zoe! I’ve shopped frequently at Gymboree and was very impressed with the holiday collection. Shimmery sweaters, this velvet bomber jacket is the most adorably-badass thing!

Time for an insider secret – since calories don’t count during the holiday season, I suggest you grab one of the Belgium hot chocolate in the store if you are at the Burlington Mall. And you can’t miss trying a Hazelnut gelato from Morano Gelato while you at the Shops at Chestnut Hill – xo Neha

 

Thank You to Simon Malls for partnering on this post. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360