Skip to main content

Black and White faux fur coat

 

Shop the Post

I am obsessed with this coat !! Now, that’s a line I don’t use loosely – especially when it comes to clothes. I can really like something, even love a piece… but obsessed is another level. Black-white, faux-fur, oversized, warm, cozy, chic –  all ingredients that make up a statement coat. I also love the stripes that give it such an edge.

My favorite part about a statement outerwear is that, I don’t have to think too much about rest of the outfit. Most times, I am wearing a simple cashmere turtleneck inside. I like that perk about winter dressing, it doesn’t take much of an effort to put together a quick yet chic outfit.

We took these pictures on our trip to Maine.The water was frozen in parts and it made for such a pretty backdrop.  It was a beautiful winter day – Zoe loved the stroll along the pier. She simply loves it when the wind hits her face. We got the rain cover for our Stokke stroller which was super helpful because it started drizzling a bit. I can’t wait for the winter to pass and for longer days, to be out even more. Every time I am dressing up or putting her snow jacket on, she gets so excited throwing her hands in the air and makes these high pitch squeals! She might be little, but it amazing how much these little ones observe and associate things with. xo Neha

My outfit : Faux-fur coat, turtleneck, jeans, over the knee boots, sunnies

Zoe’s outfit : set including vest & baby leggings, Kimi+Kai shoes 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature
Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.