Skip to main content

Belle at the Ball

Tahari ASl gown, YSL clutch, Baublebar earrings 

This week has been a blur. I have so much going on that I am at the intersection of having a huge meltdown but also having the motivation to run an extra mile per hour. Now that we have ranting out-of-the-way, the week has also been so much fun.

We celebrated Valentine’s Day going out to dinner with some friends. We don’t make a huge fuss on Valentine’s Day with presents and such, but always go out for dinner. Considering that given an option, we always choose Netflix and Pizza for date nights, it is special to have some committed days to dress up and go out. Besides, with Zoe I am all about celebrating all the firsts =))

Amit and I went to Boston Ballet’s annual gala last Saturday and it was just one of those phenomenal evenings that stay with you for a long time. This was our second year being invited to the gala and I cannot even begin to describe, what an honor that feels like. It is consistently named Boston’s best event and once you step inside the venue – you exactly know why! It is like a scene from a fairy tale with no detail overlooked. It was also our first night in the town after Zoe – so dressing up and having a really nice relaxed evening filled with good food, good music, enjoying a sneak peek performance of the Romeo-Juliet was extra wonderful.

 

A big Thank You to Boston Ballet for such a wonderful evening. And to Tahari ASL for dressing me for the ball. 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature
Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.