Skip to main content

Spring Teaser

Aqua off-shoulder top, 7Fam skinny jeans, white pumps, Gucci bag, Quay oversized sunnies 

Last weekend, we had some amazing weather here in Boston. Unexpected, but when that happens right in the middle of February and a week after a snowstorm, it is very much welcome. I love being out in the city when the weather is beautiful – leisure strolls, lazy lunches, long conversations! We grabbed lunch at The Alley in Brookline and then indulged in pastries in the bakery down the street. My love for off shoulder pieces is still going strong and I finally go to wear this cute top that I had sitting in my closet for a while. The forecast looks promising for the next few days with no snow in sight, I am really hoping this means the good weather is here to stay. I’ve linked some of my favorite cold shoulder pieces and till it truly warms up, a jacket can always be shrugged over it and chunky scarves also style well with them. xo Neha

 

 

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.