Skip to main content

Boston Ballet’s Ball of Enchantment

The blog has taken me to some really wonderful places for which I am truly grateful. One such magical moment happened last weekend when we were invited to Boston Ballet’s Ball of Enchantment. It was like being at a Hollywood awards event  – the glamour of the black tie event, the beautiful dresses donned by guests at the ball, the attention to detail to the decor, the food, the music … everything! The crème de la crème of the Boston community were present at the event, there ballet performances and a fabulous after-party. We even got to see a sneak peek of The Sleeping Beauty – which I cant wait to watch once it hits the Opera House.

I wore this stunning champagne colored Adrianna Papell gown to the event. I loved the high-low element which was perfect for my petite frame ( I had to get the train length altered slightly ) There is intricate work on the bodice which makes the dress stand out even more. It is seriously so beautiful! The event was exactly a weekend after Amit’s ACL surgery, so we were skeptical if he’ll be able to make it. But he was such a trooper – donned a tux and took his crutches to the event – huh! #myman =))

The venue was The Castle at Park Plaza – and I truly had a Cinderella moment ( with the pretty gown and almost losing my shoe – did you catch it on Insta Stories? email me and I’ll  tell you what happened! )

Hope you enjoyed these pictures. O and yes- Happy Valentine’s Day! What plans do you have for tonight? We are going to one of our favorite pizza restaurants in the city – what can I say, we really-really love pizza! It is our thing =)) xo Neha

 

Thank You to the Boston Ballet for having us – it was truly an honor!

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.