Skip to main content

Home Office Reveal

I am so excited to give you a tour of my home office today. Hope you enjoy the video as much as we loved creating it! 

 

 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-OfficeDeskView-1 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-office-1 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-DeskAccessories-11 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-DeskAccessories-5 LOVEPLAYINGDRESSUP-Neha-Gandhi-office-3 LovePlayingDressup-Deer-LampsPlus-1LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-WeddingCard-21
 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-OfficeDesk1-1 LovePlayingDressup-NehaGandhi-DeskAccessories-1
 
I am so happy with how everything turned out. It is as functional as it is fashionable. For the palette, I was inclined towards a neutral base and gave the space its personality with little succulents, texture via the rug and the faux-leather nook chairs.
 
The desk is  built by my fabulous husband and it obviously is my favorite piece in the office =))
 
The corner with the chairs and the fireplaces has been nicknamed as the strategy corner. Some days, the mister and I just sit here with the sun pouring in and have our morning coffee and we brainstorm ideas for upcoming content. It’ll be cozy in the winters with the fireplace in between that is being re-purposed as the coffee table. 
 
I keep on moving accents  around – keeping books racked on the floor – sometimes changing the direction that my desk chair faces – but one thing that remains constant is how much I love spending time here.
 
I have listed all the pieces used in the office below – let me know if you are looking for something specific. Hope you enjoyed the tour – can you see I have been bursting with excitement to bring the video and images to all of you. xo Neha
  
 
 
 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.