Skip to main content

Biking in Style

LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-biking-9Shop the Post

 

Are you the bike-at-full-speed – get your cardio in kind of rider?  Or more like me – ride at your own pace, wave at the passersby, yell over the shoulders talking to friends ?

LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-biking-11LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-biking-Featured LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-biking-2UE Boom Bluetooth speaker, Motorola walkie-talkie

Earlier this month, the husband and I, along with a few friends headed to the Cape Cod Biking Trail ( my favorite! ) with our bikes in tow. I almost never travel without my Bluetooth speaker and brought them along. I love having some music while biking – imagine wind in your face, water on one side and music in the air.  Pure Romance!  Also, one of my other favorite gadgets to carry, is my walkie-talkie. They might seems silly and redundant because we all carry cellphones. But trust me, it is so much fun with the hello-check-check-alpha-beta-calling-over-and-out. Amit and I use it around the house all the time. Nestled between the flowers in my pretty basket – my pretty embroidered bag and the gadgets make a good fashion-meets-technology statement.

Some of you asked me about how comfortable it is to bike in a dress. Fair Question! This one from Shein is quite flowy – it is definitely easier to bike in a loose dress instead o a fitted one. And yes, wear bike shorts =)) xo Neha

LovePlayingDressup-Neha-Gandhi-biking-3Outfit details: Shein dress c/o, Converse sneakers, bag, sunnies

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Follow along for behind the scene dressup moments : InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest & get Love Playing Dressup updates directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter here.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Secrets to a Beauty Sleep + a Mattress Giveaway

When it comes to healthy living, a good night’s sleep is simply a must. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.