Skip to main content

STYLING A LEOPARD PRINT COAT WITHOUT BEING TOO OVER-THE-TOP

Shop the Post

 

It’s been a while since I shared an outfit post. Partly being very busy with work lately and partly because I am in a sort of writer’s funk! We’ll get to the latter later. But we are in the midst of winters here in Boston and having a new, very stylish and rather affordable coat that keeps you warm and garners a few compliments as you walk down the street, must be shared! Agreed?

And let me sneak in a little bit of a creativity in there with the fur sleeves. I had this sweater in my closet with the statement faux-fur sleeves which is cute on its own. But put in on with the velvety leopard coat and have the sweater sleeves pop out, I am obsessed and might as well a little proud of myself with that trick.

For some reason, I’ve never thought of myself as a leopard print girl. It is too bold of a print for my taste, but I think I’ve changed my mind. Paired with understated pieces such as classic black boots, my absolute favorite faux-leather tights – I think I wouldn’t mind walking in the office with this either.

How do you feel about leopard prints?

Below is a curated collection of faux-fur coats for all styles and budgets – xo Neha

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360