Skip to main content

A Faux-fur vest that you are going to Love!

Shop the Post 

 faux-fur vest & beanie – Wilsons Leather , layering sweater , black skinny jeans, booties

I can’t believe it is November. This last month has been so crazy – my mom was visiting from India, Zoe started her daycare ( much requested big post about the transition coming up ) , things have been very busy at my work, on the blog front there were a few exciting events and some really fun projects. So basically I’ve been running at 500 mph.I have a crazy month ahead, which I love and hate and love. Its crazy! But I am getting very excited for the holiday season, the dinners, the decorations, shopping, buying gifts, cooking, dressing up, staying in!

The other thing I love about this season is the clothes! Dressing up in layers, the boots, beanies, cozy jackets, everything! My fashion choices tend to be the ones that are functional and something that I would reach for in my closet. I’ve seen trends come and go and I have also jumped on those bandwagon in the past – but as I mature ( in age ) and in my style, I am mostly about the classics. Especially with outerwear, I believe in spending my money towards something that will do its part in the weather and look chic.   Like this fur ( faux ) vest that I got recently from Wilsons Leather. I am obsessed with the fit and how it cinches at the waist.  If you go down my outfit archives, you’ll see how many pieces I’ve snagged from this site over the years. The prices are amazing and I wear all those pieces a lot. This vest doesn’t shed, which I thought was amazing considering almost all fur pieces I own leave a trail everywhere I sit and on my clothes. They are having a huge sale on the site right now and I am sharing some of my favorite pieces.

timeless wool coat ( great for when heading to work and meetings ), black wrap coat ( timeless and chic ), down jacket with fur hood ( for those days when you need the warm(est) clothing, the price on this one is amazing), fur vest ( when you need a little glam ) , puffy vest ( great for running, comes with a knit insert – talk about functional! ), beanies ( loving all the cute styles and colors) 

 

A big thank you to Wilsons Leather for partnering on this post. It is a brand that I love and have been wearing for years! 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.