Skip to main content

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

The Best sale of the Year! Everything you need to know about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The Best Deals, Designer pieces on sale and more. Read more to know what the hype is all about!

If you are very much into Instagram or reading fashion blogs, you know that for the next few weeks your feeds are going to be inundated with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I don’t really go crazy shopping or posting about it, but will share my favorite finds, those that I think they are really worth shopping for in the sale.

The Early Access to the sale has started today, which is open to cardholders. Some of the deals are so good that they sell out very quickly, so having the card definitely has its benefits. You also get $40 with your first purchase using the card.

The sale opens to everyone on 7/20.

First – the basics!

I love these soft t-shirts and wear them all the time – at home, to the gym, under sweatshirts. For $11, they are a steal. Good time to stock up in multiple colors. These leggings are like PJs – very comfortable. Great for going to the gym, doing errands, lounging at home.

Must have for Fall-Winter

  1. faux leather leggings : I have the 2 of these in the same color because I literally wear them everyday. They are my absolute favorite item in my closet. This is the only time these leggings go on sale, you must snag them now.
  2. over the knee boots : My current ones black and tan-colored ones are wearing out so I am in need of those for the coming season. These are very much priced down – and are one of the most popular ones. Both the colors available right now are staples in the closet.
  3. Layering : these henleys are perfect for layering underneath vests or sweaters. You can also wear them with PJs – so soft. The blush color and camo print ones are both so cute.
  4. Winter coat worth investing in : This is seriously one of the most popular winter coats. It is warm, stylish, sophisticated. Comes in 4 beautiful colors. The sale price is hard to beat for this brand and a coat this quality.
  5. A good trust worthy pair of ankle booties 

Bag

This bag under $40 is a great buy. The color, the shape – everything is perfect and it looks like a designer purchase.

Makeup

  1. I generally dont spend too much on brushes so buy them when I see a good sale. Loving this brush set from MAC.
  2. I love Bobbi Brown bricks that can be used as blush, eye makeup, highlighting. Getting one on sale is excellent.

Favorite Jeans

  1. Finding a good pair of jeans that isn’t too expensive is a task. seriously, why is that – I don’t know because I don’t know one woman who doesn’t complain about this. Having said that, this pair is from one of my favorite brands. They are ankle length – so petite friendly as well. And the price is unbeatable for the style and brand.

Cardigans : 

I love cardigans because you can just throw them on and I am so cold at work and at home, that I always have them with me. This sale is one of the best times for cashmere and budget friendly cardigans – because some of these brands and styles hardly otherwise go on sale.

Loving this one in rust, lots of fun as well as neutral colors in this style. This vest is cashmere – love the price and style – so chic.

I’ll be doing a few more round-up posts including one for baby, home and gifts. ( yes – holiday gifts included. T’is the perfect time for stocking up.  xo Neha

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360

Martha's Vineyard Getaway

Things we took for granted earlier, we truly value them now. Like weekend getaways. A quick load of essentials, stuffed into a weekender and jetting off somewhere far, yet close. Exploring destinations close to the backyard. Those have always been my reprise after long continuous tiring weeks. Never giving much thought, spur of the moment plans, to discover something new or simply for dolce far niƩnte .