Skip to main content

Recent OOTDs ( Pieces on Sale )

Sweater, faux-leather leggings ( my fav! ), boots, stroller, stroller cot, beanie, sunnies

Happy Friday! The weather has been playing some serious seesaw games these past few days here in Boston. It went from being below zero to 55 today! I also did one of the coldest shoots for the blog last week with two pairs of socks stuffed inside my boots.  And am planning to do one today with pumps. hah!

There have been quite a few outfits that I shot in the last few months, but dint get around to posting them on the blog. I was on a slow posting schedule, getting adjusted to the new mom routine. A lot of my outfits are on sale, I am sharing them below – incase you want to snag some pieces.

Also, another piece of business – I recently started my weekly newsletter that I am so excited about. I write as if I am talking to a friend – sharing life updates, what I am reading, what podcast I am loving lately, something that caught my eye when while shopping that I know my friend would love to hear about 👭 Having said that – Are we friends yet? you can sign up here – xo Neha

 

Cape, leggings, over the knee boots, turtleneck

weekends tee, black blazer

velvet off-shoulder dress, pumps, YSL bag

pink sweater, grey over the knee boots, sunnies, beanie

fur-trimmed vest, sunnies

sweater-poncho, nerd glasses

LoveNehaGandhiSignature
Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.