Skip to main content

Maternity Shoot by the sea

I have been waiting to share these pictures with all of you. I am 26 weeks pregnant in these pictures and these are extra special, because we shot them in Bombay, my hometown!  We had taken a quick, last-minute trip to Bombay last month and decided to capture some moments of this beautiful phase of our lives in a city that is so close to my heart.

It was a monsoon season morning, the rocks were slippery and the sun was playing with us – but my brother (who accompanied us for the shoot) and Amit, both literally held my hand all the time, as I wobbled over the rocks and tried to keep my balance. I was almost in tears ( which come so easily these days) with so much love enveloping me.  I know that we’ll forever treasure these moments and love looking at these pictures in the years to come.

Outfit details : Show me you Mumu dress – also comes in a halterneck and sleeveless maxi style.

Location : Taj Lands End, Mumbai 

It is also our sixth wedding anniversary today! So sharing these pictures of a new, beautiful phase on this special day brings me extra joy. Amit and I have known each other since our undergrad college days, have been together for almost twelve years and I cannot wait to spend a lifetime ( and more! ) with him.

Being married to Amit has been one of the biggest blessings of my life. He is ever so patient, the funniest guy I know, makes me feel protected at all times and stands by me in the best of times and the worst of times. Our togetherness has taught me what being married truly means. We continue to fall in love with each more and more every day. It is not the love that is defined by saying I love you to each other 10 times a day or posting mushy messages on social media – but one that is nourished by respect, admiration and faith towards each other. Being married to each other feels natural, effortless, fun … something that you know is meant to be … instantly and forever! xo Neha

 

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Lets stay connected : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

READING TIME WITH ZOE - OUR FAVORITE BOOKS ( AT 18 MONTHS )

When I was pregnant with Zoe, I would call my mom with questions about being pregnant, about her experience and stories about raising my brother and I,  and all the million questions that a pregnant/new mom would typically have. I specifically remember asking her how did I learn to love books so much? How did they imbibe the passion for reading in me. To which mom had said – you can’t teach your kid to be passionate about something but you give them the tools, encouragement and set an example.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360