Skip to main content

I know a girl, she puts color in my world - Letter to my Daughter

I hope I remember how you screamed “umbenna” when you saw someone carrying an umbrella down from the window.
I hope I remember you nodding furiously each time you say yesss. And the way you hug me before going to bed. The way you run to the door screaming mumma. How you get excited when you see something familiar as you flip through books. And how you clap for yourself at the littlest of things and kiss yourself in the mirror. Your out of nowhere “oh nooo”s, how you stand in your bed in the morning hugging your bunny. I hope I remember these moments exactly like I do right now 10…20…30 years from now as I pull them from the memory vaults.
And I hope you could see how my heart explodes with love at everything you do … every time I see you … every time I think of you 💗

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360