Skip to main content

My Garden Themed Baby Shower

It has taken me a while to share the details of our beautiful baby shower with you all. We had the shower when I was 37 weeks pregnant and we were worried that the baby would make her appearance before the shower.  ( and to think of it, baby girl decided to come nine days after the due date! huh! ) Now that I look at my bump pictures, I cannot help feeling this huge gush of emotions –  she was inside my belly, growing under my heart. Sorry for the mushiness – I am a big bundle of love lately. #momhormones

My baby shower was an extremely beautiful affair and everything I wanted it to be. Amit, my mom and our friends put in a lot of effort to make it happen.  We hosted the shower in our own backyard and had about 100 people consisting of our close friends and family join us for the celebration. It was a garden themed shower, complete with flowers, baby breath sprinkled on each table and greens from our own yard adding to the tablescape. 

A lot of you asked me for information on where I got things from, I have included all the info at the bottom of the post.

Amit made the vintage looking photo frames that we used as photo props and the “Love you to the moon and back” backdrop turned out to be perfect. I love a party where there are a plenty photo opps for the guests, it makes everything so much more fun. A little wine, lot of Bollywood music, delicious Indian food and oh-my-so-yummy desserts and people I love – it was just the perfect shower to celebrate our baby girl.

 

 

LoveNehaGandhiSignature

Are we friends yet? Sign up for the newsletter here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Secret and a Very Personal Story

There has been a big secret that I have been keeping from all of you and bursting at the seams to share !!

Family Vacation Snapshots + a Giftcard Giveaway

Shop the Post  JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Reinvent Giving with HP Spectre X360